Dell India is considered as one of the top brands in the industry that has reached a whole new height. The firm is one of the top Indian IT companies with more than 1,65,000 employees in across 326 locations across the globe. However, if you want to know what interview questions that Dell India asks for non-tech profiles then we have analysed the reviews of 502 employees on JobBuzz.
Here are these top 10 questions that Dell India asks:
- What song best describes your work ethic?
- Do you have basic knowledge of computer?
- Tell a time when you have failed at something.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- How do you think you will benefit from working here?
- What are the first three things you’d do on your first day at work here?
- If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
- Have you ever failed to meet a deadline of a major project? What was the reason?
- Tell me about a mistake that you made while working in office. How did you address it?
- If you were written about in the newspaper, on the front page. what would the headline say?