Infosys is one of the major tech companies that hire software engineers and developers from fresher to experienced levels. To help out the professionals, we summed up the interview questions from JobBuzz.
Here are some questions that can help the IT professionals to crack the interview at Infosys.
- What do you mean by a stream in C?
- Tell the difference between ++X and X++?
- How can we assign one array to another?
- Why would a delay gate be needed for a digital circuit?
- What is the equivalent compound ratio of 5:6::7:10::65?
- When a thread is created and started, what is its initial state?
- Tell the difference between error and an exception?
- Tell the difference between an Interface and an Abstract class?
- What do you think is the purpose of the System class?
- What do you mean by runtime polymorphism or dynamic method dispatch?
- If a variable is declared as private, where may the variable be accessed?
- What happens when we use an increment operator in a pointer?
- What is the missing number in the series? 4, 10, 22, 46, ?, 190, 382.
- What is the order of operator precedence, left to right or right to left?
- If the side of a square is increased by 25% .Then evaluate the percentage area increase?