By Shreya Chakraborty
The COVID-19 pandemic altered the role of Human Resource professionals across the industry. Today, HR managers are undoubtedly required to find quick solutions to a new work environment.
So here are some top trending HR priorities you can take in 2021.
- Try to keep communication transparent and be open with your employees. It is also a key trend that will help you to define progressive organizational culture.
- Always try to have collective and inclusive decision making that will help in giving direction to the task or process.
- Ensure genuine diversity across ranks.
- Focus on digitalization as it will help you in evolving cultural efficiencies in businesses.
- As organisations are building hybrid working models, you will have to evolve to streamline tasks with the staff in day-to-day functioning.
- Should have a collaborative and empowered culture as it will also help you to avoid top-down, multi-layered decision-making delays.
Shreya is a trainee features writer with TimesJobs