By Shreya Chakravorty
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the unemployment rate has increased and with every passing day the job market is becoming more competitive and challenging.
If you are also someone who has been trying from a long time to crack a deal but failing to get one, there are a few tips to speed up your job search.
1. Check out companies that are hiring now.
2. If you’re looking for remote work, then focus your search on work-from-home companies that are hiring.
3. Review websites regularly that are related to job hiring.
4. Update your profiles on various job portals.
5. Search the top companies, using keywords for the type of job you’re interested in and your location.
6. Search in social media using hashtags such as #hiringnow and #hiring to find immediate openings.
She is a trainee writer at TimesJobs.