By Shreya Chakraborty
Time management is one of the most rewarding skills for professionals. Managing your time effectively is a crucial aspect of life, and deserves to be treated most respectfully. And one needs to master the art of time management.
Here are a few tips on how to manage times effectively.
1. Wake up early so that you get a longer day.
2. Plan your day to day goals and complete your goals according to the plan.
3. Keep your most important task in the morning as our mind is highly productive during morning hours.
4. Discover your zone, as everyone has specific hours where they are focused and productive.
5. Block distractions and get them out of your life.
6. No multitasking at work as you will lose the quality of your work and you are simply wasting your time. So you’re doing it then move to the next one.
7. Take small breaks frequently to refresh and rejuvenate.
She is a trainee writer at TimesJobs.