Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are the most in demand technologies. With soaring demand for AI, there is an increase in the number of new job postings in AI. Here is a list of top AI job postings that companies are hiring for.
- 15+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- Presentation in recognised Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Mining journals/conferences
- Senior Cloud AI Platform Engineer
- Hold a B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar field.
- 5+ years of industry experience (or equivalent) in system programming, gaming, or related field
- Experience with languages like Python and Perl
- Experience deploying features in a container and managed with Kubernetes
- Skills in C and C++
Company: United Health Group
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, AI/Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimisation, or related discipline.
- 5+ years track record of advanced AI development.
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, MPI, or other distributed frameworks.
- Fluency in R, Python, Scala, Java, C/C++, or other programming languages to demonstrate the results of algorithmic approaches.