As per the new notification from Amazon India, the company is inviting applications for the Data Science internship in Bangalore. The candidates must have practical knowledge and academic background in Computer Science, Process Control, Operations Research, and Engineering. The candidates selected for the profile will optimise the complex logistics systems. Here are the details of the vacant positions at Amazon India.
The candidates that have or are pursuing Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and related fields can apply for the internship. Major pointers for the selection process will be:
- Project or academic experience with deep learning and machine toolkits
- Academic experience in transforming or manipulating data, model training, cross-validation, model selection, and model training.
- Academic experience with the Hadoop, Apache Spark and other Big Data Platforms.
- Familiarity with AWS services for AL/ML – AWA Lamba, Amazon S3, Machine Learning, Sage Maker, Amazon EMR, EC2, etc.
- Familiarity with SWL, R, and Python data processing.
Along with this, the fluent spoken and written English, data presentation skills, excellent communication, and strong working knowledge of MS Office is required.
Key Responsibilities of the selected candidates
- Identifying predictors, implementing novel approaches as per the predictions of forecasting, and business-related problems.
- Statistical techniques and data analysis experience to guide business decision making and improve customer experience
- Managing, developing, identifying, and executing analysis for several opportunities.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply for the position on the official website by making an Amazon account.