Arrow Electronics is hiring for various job roles such as Field Sales Engineer and Test Automation Engineer I. The job location is based out of Bengaluru.
Here are the details:
1. Field Sales Engineer | Bengaluru | 0-2 years of experience
- Researches, designs and develops solutions to meet business requirements.
- Manages full development lifecycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Performs solution design, verification, and support, which may require research and analysis.
- Analyse and amend errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project lifecycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and systems.
2. Test Automation Engineer I | Bengaluru | 5 years of experience
- Manages all SQA activities on a project including planning and facilitating defect review meetings with IT and creating estimates.
- Reports testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers and upper management.
- Reviews business requirements and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
- Writes, maintains, and executes automated test scripts for all in house applications using UI Path/ Selenium.
- Has good experience of testing on Oracle EBS – at least 4 yrs.
**Interested candidates can check the official website of CGI to find more details.