Atlas Copco, an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems is hiring for the position of Management Trainee – Planning. The job location is based out of Pune.
Here are the details:
Company: Atlas Copco
Profile: Management Trainee – Planning
Industry: Supply Chain/ Logistics
Experience: Freshers or 1-2 years
Job Location: Pune
- Manage the customer order processing through proper scheduling, planning in BPCS, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Responsible for customer contact and support to the Customer Centers for information concerning production, such as: Lead times and stock availability, Delivery schedule of orders, Special expediting assistance.
- Prepare invoices of finished goods and coordinate with Logistics for Material shipments for intercompany dispatches.
- Release purchase orders in time for material requirements to the vendors as per the production plan.
- Active Contribution to the production planning process for high efficiency and productivity.
- Improve customer satisfaction in terms of delivery performance.
- Daily Tracking both parties performance, analyze deviations, and raise flag.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High ability to work in teams
- Positive attitude & Quick learning ability
- Undisputed business ethics
- Fresh Graduate or Candidate with 1-2 years of similar experience.
- One must be fluent in English.
- Exposure to IT tools like ERP (BPCS), Manufacturing Execution Systems, CRM, MS-Excel, Word etc.
**Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs on the official website of Atlas Copco.