Bank of Maharashtra has released a hiring notification for 150 jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Maharashtra Bank General Officer Recruitment on the official website bankofmaharashtra.in until April 6, 2021.
All the shortlisted candidates can be posted anywhere in India as a Branch Manager / Officer as per Bank’s requirement on the basis of an online exam. They must also ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria before applying for these jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks in all semesters / years (55% for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD).
- Passing JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognised University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India.
- Age limit – 25 to 35 years
- 3 years work experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Experience in Credit related areas / Branch Head / incharge is preferable.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online examination to be conducted through IBPS.
- After this, candidates shall be called for a personal interview round based on their ranking.
- The combined final score of candidates and interview round marks will be used to create a merit list for the selection of candidates.
- The eligible candidates can apply online on the Bank’s website.
- In the next step click on the ‘Careers’ section and open the link “Online application for recruitment of “GENERALIST OFFICERS IN SCALE II 2021-22”.
- Now click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Interested candidates are also requested to pay the application fee of Rs. 1180 (UR / EWS / OBC) and 118 (SC/ST).