DBS Bank Ltd is a multinational banking and financial services corporation. The bank is hiring for the job profiles such as Relationship Manager Business Banking and Corporate Sales Officer. Interested candidates can apply for this job at TimesJobs portal.
Here are the details:
1. Relationship Manager Business Banking | Bengaluru | 3-5 years of experience
- To achieve the individual budgeted revenues through all product parameters
- On board clients with a clear account plan highlighting the revenue potential, risks and mitigants.
- Increase the wallet share with the customer by constantly exploring opportunities to cross sell other products offered by the bank.
- Thorough monitoring of accounts sourced and keep track of customers business and report any early warning signals.
- Ensure that the covenants and conditions prescribed by the credit team are consistently met.
- MIS to be provided to the central team for further reporting, within the stipulated guidelines.
- To be in touch with local business stakeholders including existing, prospective clients, market leaders, CAs, Influencers and Industry association to be updated on the current market practice and local intelligence.
2. Corporate Sales Officer | Noida/ Greater Noida | 0-3 years of experience
- Develop and monitor turnaround times for each transaction and institute processes to track and monitor the same.
- Implement Customer satisfaction surveys and establish the business at one of the best in the industry.
- Implement training programs for all team members on customer service, contact management
- Track end to end Complaint management and resolution and do root cause analysis where required.
- Work closely with Sales in marketing programs to ensure a quality customer education process.
- Develop training materials and coordinate training for all staff.
- Manage KYC and all compliance related processes in the business.