By Shreya Chakravorty
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai has posted recruitment notice for105 job vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Junior Research Fellowships by January 15, 2021, on their website barc.gov.in.
All the selected candidates will register for a Ph.D. in Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The age limit of the candidate is 28 years. Age relaxation is also there for some specific cases, details of which are available on their official website.
The selected candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 31,000 per month for two years and, with satisfactory performance, the tenure will be further upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from the third year onwards with a stipend of Rs. 35,000 per month.
Important points for BARC recruitment 2020:
- The facility for submission of online application will be available till January 15, 2021.
- An application fee of 500 is payable at the time of submission of the online application. The mode of payment is only online.
- Candidates should have a good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in BSc and 55% aggregate in MSc from a recognized university.
- Relevant certificates should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre.
- For detailed information check the official website of BARC.
Shreya is a Trainee Writer with TimesJobs.