Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), India’s premier nuclear research facility, headquartered in Mumbai, is hiring for various posts for a total of 63 vacancies, including backlog vacancies under the BARC recruitment 2021. Those who are interested in this opportunity can fill the application forms online on the official website – recruit.barc.gov.in. The last date for the registration is February 15, 2021.
BARC will select candidates based on their performance in the personal interview. There will be a written test as well, for some of the posts. After this, candidates will have to report for document verification for final selection. All the selected candidates will be eligible for a monthly salary of up to Rs 78,800 based on their qualifications, post, and experience.
BARC Recruitment 2021 – Steps for application process
Those who fit under the eligibility criteria for the vacancies are required to submit online applications on the BARC website. Please refer to the steps below for the application process.
- Register as a new user on the BARC website
- After the registration process, use the email-id and password to login into the website and apply.
- Click the tab “Job Application” select “Apply online”.
- Fill all the required details and pay the application fee in online mode to confirm the submission.
- Eligible candidates can apply online along with required documents on or before February 15, 2021.
BARC Recruitment 2021 – Application Fees
- For the posts DR/01 to DR/03 – 500/-
- For the posts DR/04 to DR/09, TR/01 and TR/02 – 150/-
- For the posts DR/10, DR/11, TR/03 and TR/04 – 100/-
- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
BARC Recruitment 2021 – Total vacancies
BARC is hiring for the following job profiles:
- Medical / Scientific Officer/E(Nuclear Medicine) – 01 Post
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D(Nuclear Medicine) – 02 Posts
- Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – 01 Post
- Nurse/A – 19 Posts
- Sub-Officer/B – 06 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – 07 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B(Pathology) – 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) – 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography) – 01 Post
- Pharmacist/B – 01 Post
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 11 Posts
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Computer Operation) – 01 Post
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Health Physicist) – 01 Post
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II(Laboratory Technician) – 05 Posts
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist) – 03 Posts