Bharat Electronics Limited’s (BEL) Bengaluru complex is conducting a BEL recruitment drive for 52 new permanent vacancies. All the fresher engineers and technicians with no work experience can apply online to the posts of Engineering Assistant Trainees (EAT) and Technician C. The last date for online applications for the vacancies is February 03, 2021.
BEL will shortlist candidates as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification. After this, candidates will have to report for document verification for final selection. All the selected candidates will be eligible for a monthly salary of up to Rs 90,000 for engineers, and up to Rs 82,000 for technicians.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- To apply for BEL jobs 2021, the candidate should not be more than 28 years, as on January 01, 2021
- Candidates must have passed SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in Electro Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, and Welder trades.
- Or a candidate must have passed Diploma in Electronics & Communication, Mechanical and Electrical engineering disciplines from a recognised University/Institution.
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Important Highlights
All the interested and eligible candidates can look at the below table to know highlights about BEL recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply online by using the official website until February 3, 2021.
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Steps to apply
- In the first step, candidates can apply online only through BEL official website www.bel-india.in.
- Keep scanned images of all the important documents.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration.
- The application fee can be deposited either via online mode or offline mode (see the official notification).
- At last, click on the Submit’’ button.
- Candidates can take a printout of their application number for further reference.
Note: All the particulars mentioned in the BEL online application including name, post applied, DOB, address, email ID, etc. will be considered as final.
BEL Recruitment 2021 – Selection criteria
Please refer to the following selection criteria for BEL Recruitment 2021:
- All the applicants will be shortlisted based on the information submitted in the BEL application form.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test.
- The test will be of 150 marks consisting of general and technical aptitude.
- Part I : General Aptitude : 50 marks
- Part II : Technical Aptitude : 100 marks
Those who wish to know more about the vacancies:
Click here for official notification
Apply here for the BEL online application form