Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is currently hiring for 16 new trainee engineer job profiles.The company is providing opportunity to engage engineers with six months of experience on a contract basis, and will pay a starting salary of Rs 25,000. Later, in the third year, trainee engineers will get a salary upto Rs 31,000.
All the shortlisted candidates will be placed in locations such as Arkonam, Vizag, Kochi, Port Blair, Goa or Mumbai. For this job role, the time period can be extended upto four years. For the Trainee Engineer I profile, the tenure is extendable up to three years.
The details for the Trainee Engineer are mentioned below
- 10 vacancies are for Civil Engineers
- 6 vacancies are for Electrical Engineers
- For the Civil Engineer trainee job profile, a candidate must have passed BE or BTech in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute or university.
- As far as Electrical Engineers are concerned, candidates with a BE or BTech in Engineering from the electrical disciplines can apply.
- The upper age limit for applicants is 25 years old, which is relaxable by 5 years for SC or ST candidates, and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In addition to all these above eligibility criteria, all the interested candidates should have a minimum of 6 months of post qualification industry experience in the relevant fields.
Note: Academy, teaching, or research work experience will not be considered as relevant industrial experience, says the notification.
- Candidates will get selected for the vacancies based on their performance in the personal interview round.
- Also, they will be given 75 percent weightage for aggregate marks secured in BE or BTech degree.
- 10 percent weightage for relevant post-qualification experience, and 15 percent weightage for their performance in the interview.
Application Process for BEL
- Eligible candidates can apply on the official BEL website before February 16, 2021.
- To complete the process, candidates are required to pay an online application fee of Rs 200.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD, categories are exempted from payment of application fee.