Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released application form for computer science engineers for 10 job profiles available at its Central Research Lab in Ghaziabad. Interested and eligible software professionals can apply for the posts of Research Staff.
All the shortlisted candidates will be permanently employed at Bharat Electronics Limited. Those selected candidates will be hired on an E III Grade and they will get a monthly salary in the range of Rs 50,000 to 1,60,000 along with admissible allowances.
- Candidates who have passed a full-time BE or BTech in computer science engineering from AICTE approved institutes/ recognised universities are eligible to apply.
- General and OBC category candidates must have secured more than 65% or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- 55% or equivalent CGPA in the case of SC applicants
- Candidates with four years experience in C++, Java, Python, Algorithm Development, SW Documentation, SW Testing, artificial intelligence and Big data Analytics are also eligible to apply.
- The age limit to apply for these job profiles 32 years as on 31 January 2021.
- Also, there is 3 years of relaxation for OBC candidates, and 5 years for SC candidates.
- Visit the official website of BEL and submit your entries before March 07.
- Please upload all your academic documents in the PDF format such as educational Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, as well as the BE or BTech degree certificate along with the BEL application form.
- Application fee of Rs 750 needs to be paid by general and OBC applicants.
- SC category candidates are exempted from payment of the application fees.
For detailed information, candidates are advised to go through the official notification.