Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company is hiring for 40 job profiles of Supervisor Trainee (Finance). The selection criteria is based on the candidate’s performance in the computer based test, group discussion and in the final interview.
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Job profile: Supervisor Trainee (Finance)
Total number of jobs available: 40 jobs
Salary: Rs. 32,000/- PM
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a minimum 70% aggregate marks from a recognised University.
- Those in their final year are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: One must not be more than 27 years of age as on April 1, 2021.
- Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website before April 26, 2021.
- Admit cards for the entrance test will be made available from May 7, 2021.
- Computer based test (online) is scheduled to be held on May 23, 2021.