Boeing, an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide to hire a Software Developer for Bangalore location in India. The company is also open for freshers to join for the role.
- Estimate user stories/features and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks they come across.
- Approach Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis.
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system
- Impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated on timely basis.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor or Masters)
- One with 0 to 3 years related work experience is eligible to apply.
- All candidates who wish to apply for the Boeing Recruitment 2021, can visit the official website.