Boeing is looking to hire an Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer. The company is looking for a candidate with 0-3 years of industry experience. The job location for this job is Bengaluru, India. The company is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide.
Here are the details:
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer
Experience required: 0-3 year
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Typically 0 to 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
As a Software Engineer, the shortlisted candidate will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers.
- Estimate user stories/ features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of sprint planning.
- Contributes to the backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the product owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis.
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/ timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
- Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility.
**Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this profile on the company’s official website.