Boeing, an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide is currently looking for one Associate Real Time Software Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru.
Positions: Associate Realtime Software Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bengaluru
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Experience Level: Individual Contributor
Education: BE/ BTech or ME/ MTech in CSE/ ECE/ IT or MCA
- A candidate hired on this profile will be working closely with system/software engineers to model Airplane systems.
- Developing, maintaining code and integrating Aircraft subsystem models into a fully functional software system.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for Simulation domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- 1+ year of experience in C/C++/Python with strong software development, optimization and problem-solving skills
- Experience in modeling of physical systems using tools like Matlab
- Experience using Linux operating system for software development
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills for creating and improving technical documents, and to effectively engage globally distributed engineering teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle.
- Debugging skills and experience using gdb/kgdb/windbg to analyze complex pieces of software.
- Docker /Container technologies knowledge is desirable
- Airplane Systems Knowledge.
- Hands on experience in code generation from models and integration into larger systems/simulation.
For detailed information click here.