Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), a government owned telecommunications service provider headquartered in New Delhi, India is inviting online applications for 55 new apprentice jobs. Those who have passed a diploma in engineering or technology are eligible to apply.
The shortlisted batch of candidates will undergo apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 for a period of one year and will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 8000.
Those who have passed their diploma in engineering or technology field recognised by AICTE or Government of India on or after April 01, 2020 from the streams of electronics, electronics and telecommunication, computer science or information technology can apply.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the MHRDNATS portal before December 29, 2021. Check these steps below for the registration process:
- Going to www. mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Clicking on enroll for the jobs.
- Fill the due application form on the enrollment window.
- A unique enrolment number for each student will be generated.
- Applicants will have to wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval.
Upon receiving the enrollment number, candidates are required to follow the below process:
- Login and click on the establishment request menu
- Click find establishment and upload your resume
- Choose establishment name and type concerned BA establishment name and search
- Click apply and click on apply again