Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is inviting applications for various invited for Technical and Non-Technical posts such as Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Assistant, and Technical assistant. This hiring drive is being conducted to fill 14 vacancies and out of these profiles 5 jobs are for Pune, 8 for Mumbai and the remaining 1 is for the Hyderabad location.
The application process for these above profiles is underway and all the interested candidates can apply online on or before July 10. The detailed information is available on the website and candidates can check the notification on the official website of C-DAC. The date of the written test will be communicated through email.
Eligibility Criteria – Age
- For the post of Senior Assistant, the upper age limit is 35 years.
- For Assistant and Technical Assistant, the upper age limit is 35 years.
- For the post of Junior assistant, the upper age limit is 30 years.
- For the post of assistant in the PwD category, the age limit is 45 years.
Application Process (Technical and Non-Technical Jobs)
- In the first step, candidates are required to visit the official website of CDAC at https://www.cdac.in.
- After that, on the homepage click on the “career” tab and navigate to the current openings option.
- Click on the link you want to apply (provided against each position).
- Enter all the required details in the online application form.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Lastly, take out the printout of the form and keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
**For more detailed information, interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website of C-DAC at https://www.cdac.in.