Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is hiring more than 10,000 auditors and accountants across the country in 2021. The recruitment process for the 10811 posts has started already. Interested candidates can check out the latest information on their official website – cag.gov.in.
Here are a few major details for the CAG massive recruitment:
- Employees with the bachelor degree can apply
- The last date to apply is 19th February 2021
- Candidates interested in account and auditor positions can download the application on the official website
- The candidates successfully appointment will get a remuneration of Rupees 29,200 to Rupees 92,300
- Candidates should be of 18-27 years of age wit reserved quota relaxation as per the government rules
There are 6409 positions for auditors and 4402 for accountants around India including Arunachal Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, etc.