By Shreya Chakravorty
Calcutta High Court is hiring for 159 vacancies and the recruitment process will begin on January 11. The online applications are invited for filling up the following vacancies in the post of Data Entry Operator, System Analyst (Programming), Senior Programmer, and System Manager.
The last date to apply for the same is January 27, 2021, and the appointments will initially be made on a purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent.
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Applications can be submitted only through online mode.
- The candidates are advised to go through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in regularly for the latest update and information.
- The candidate is required to go through the ‘general instructions/conditions’ before filling the online application form.
- Data Entry Operator: Level-6 (minimum pay Rs 24,100) Scale – Rs 22,700 to Rs 58,500
- System Analyst (Programming): Level-16 (minimum pay NIL) Scale- Rs56,100 to Rs 1,44,300
- Senior Programmer: Level-17 (minimum pay NIL) Scale-Rs 67,300 to Rs 1,73,200
- System Manager: Level-17 (minimum pay NIL) Scale-Rs 67,300 to Rs 1,73,200.
Shreya is a trainee writer with TimesJobs