Dassault Systemes, a global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products is hiring for the profile of SIMULIA Electromagnetics Modeling & Simulation Intern. The intern hired on this profile will assist the team to develop the workflow methodologies on SIMULIA products for electromagnetics modeling & simulation projects on 3DEXPERIENCE Platform using CST. Read job details here.
Company: Dassault Systemes
Position: SIMULIA Electromagnetics Modeling & Simulation Intern
Job Locations: Pune
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Must possess an aggregate of 60% in 10th / 12th / Diploma/ BE/ MTech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Good understanding of electromagnetics, optimisation and finite element analysis concept.
- Hands on with any simulation tools like CST, ANSYS and other electromagnetics simulation softwares.
- Hands on skills in basic programming (Python, VB) is an added advantage.
- Hands on with any CAD software such as CATIA, and Solidworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and comfortable discussing technical issues.