Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT and networking. Cisco India is looking for Marketing Specialists in Bengaluru. Here are the details:
1. Marketing Specialist (New Grad) – India UHR | Bengaluru | Fresher
- Utilise and expand your marketing and communications skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Work hard, have fun, and leave the office each day with more knowledge and insights into how a large, global marketing organisation functions.
- Successful candidates will work on real-world problems in areas such as content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications and field marketing.
- You will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialise with a community of global marketers.
- Your team and area of discipline will be assigned to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
1. Marketing Specialist (Intern) – India UHR | Bengaluru
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business Administration, Business Management, International Business or a related area.
- CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) and above.
- This requirement is for 2023 passout only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Self-motivated with a sense of curiosity.
- Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in the areas of Market Research and Analysis, Data Analytics and Insights, Content Creation, Marketing Project Planning and Execution.
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritise under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver.
**Interested candidates can apply online on the company’s website.