Citigroup Inc. is conducting an off campus drive in Pune to fill in the job profile of Java Developer. The shortlisted candidate will be part of a team which is responsible for functional areas within the STIRT pricing and distribution development group within the ICG technology. As a Java developer, one will focus on the delivery of electronic trading software for a demanding, fast-paced front office technology client base.
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Positions: Java Developer
Job Location: Pune
Educations: Bachelor’s degree/ University degree or equivalent experience
- At least 4-6 years commercial Java development experience.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications.
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems using a range of middleware and database products.
- Knowledge of FX will be an advantage with an appreciation of the whole pricing lifecycle.
- Knowledge of and exposure to the regulatory environment impacting the banking industry will be an advantage.
- Experience working on a mature development in a large collaborative environment.
- Understanding of DevOps chain – CI/CD, cloud deployment etc.
For more information click here.