Danfoss is looking to hire freshers for the profile of Post Graduate Engineer Trainee in Chennai. The shortlisted candidate will join Danfoss’s PEC team of drives. The company deals with the research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.
Company: Danfoss Industries
Job Profile: Post Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Generation of 3D Model and 2D drawings with GD&T in Creo (PTC).
- Create design stack-ups and design studies to verify good design conditions.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Working in SAP/ PLM.
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in the project database.
- Capture lessons learned for future usage and drive product improvement activities.
- Utilise predictive software for weight savings, cost reductions, and engineering improvements based on simulation results.
- Ensure that all work carried out follows company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
- Exposure to manufacturing knowledge.