Dell India is hiring for multiple job profiles in Bengaluru. Dell India is considered as one of the top brands in the industry that has reached a whole new height. The firm is one of the top Indian IT companies with more than 1,65,000 employees in across 326 locations across the globe.
Also read: 5 Top reasons to work at Dell India
Here are the details regarding multiple job openings at Dell. Have a look:
1. Associate Sales Engineer Analyst | Bengaluru | 0-2 years of experience
- Produce quotations for customer solutions.
- Create technical drawings to map proposals.
- Answer ad hoc questions about our products.
- Deliver services to the field within required timeframes.
2. Software Engineer II | Bengaluru |2+ years of experience
- Work experience with enterprise software is important.
- Exposure to mature development processes including use of source code control systems
- Experience on Windows kernel driver development would be a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with Secure Software Development.
3. Senior Software Engineer | Bengaluru | 3-5 years of experience
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Offers proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and products, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily sharing information with others.
4. Senior Java Developer | Bengaluru | 5 to 8 years of experience
- Experience in Java, Web Development tools like Angular 9, AngularJS and more.
- Broad knowledge of application programming and procedures to tackle complex problems.
- Understanding of intersystem dependency around primary and secondary applications.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills and have knowledge in Vendavo or Pricing.
**Interested candidates can check the official website of Dell to find more details.