Dell has invited applications from fresh graduates for the post of Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Bangalore.Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was formed as a result of the September 2016 merger of Dell and EMC Corporation.
Here are the details
Title: Software Engineer
About the role
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, they design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics – all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Experience on User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects and debugging
- Experience in developing microservices to interact with multiple Cloud providers, Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Storage/drive integration
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- Experience in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
Who can apply
You can apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech/BE)
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- 0 to 2 years of experience
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply via career page on the official website.