Citibank India is a foreign bank in India with a full service onshore platform that offers a wide range of Credit Cards, Banking, Wealth Management & Investment services. Our Loans, Insurance, Corporate & NRI Banking options. Citibank is currently hiring for various job profiles in Mumbai. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for these positions at TimesJobs portal. Here are the details for job openings at Citibank.
1. Assistant Manager
- Processing of day to day transactions as per local operating procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for handling Account Services and all related correspondents and follow ups.
- Customer interaction, Understand customer requirements, documentation issuance and review and system entries.
- Delivers as per Service Level Agreement at all times. Ensure service quality is maintained
- Understand customer requirements.
- Meet required productivity metrics set for the team.
- Ensure tracking, accurate and timely resolutions of issues and exceptions raised.
- Client inquiries are investigated and responded appropriately.
- Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures.
- Perform the dual roles of Maker and Checker independently with great attention to detail.
- Perform control related activities to mitigate risk.
- Quickly adopt and support process changes/ automation initiatives driven by LEAN/OCR/RPA to deliver higher productivity, enhanced risk and controls and remarkable client experience.
2. Credit Review Senior Officer I
- Assesses the effectiveness of credit risk management for assigned Review Entities.
- Reviews quality and adequacy of credit analysis and exposure analysis as well as accuracy and appropriateness of risk ratings and classifications of the assigned relationships.
- Analyses effectiveness of the credit risk processes and standards of assigned Review Entities to promote leading practices and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Conducts assessments of Business and Risk staffing levels to assess the effects on assigned Review Entities.
- Prepares Credit Assessment Documents to strict quality standards.
- Reviews relationship-level file testing prepared by Credit Risk Analysts and Guest Reviewers.
- Evaluates the appropriateness of Corrective Action Plans resulting from Reviews or Business.
- Monitoring, and subsequent validation of the effectiveness of the same after implementation by the Business.
- Accountable for the quality and consistency of Credit Assessment Documents.
- Represents GRR on committees and global/regional projects which promote best-in-class credit risk management practices and sustain safety and soundness.
- Provides proactive communication of any concerns and/or emerging risks that may jeopardise the assigned Review Entities.
3. AVP Credit Risk Oversight Digital Analytics Specialist
- Partner with GCB and Risk Management subject matter experts (SMEs), across 1st and 2nd line, to drive strategy for a path to strong that is integrated with GCCFRP and other applicable policies.
- Global Consumer credit quality assurance framework including consumer credit benchmarks and limits monitoring, anchored to risk appetite framework.
- holistic interactive review of GCB execution status and state of controls, including 360O view across Consumer Risk, FCR, IA and GRC.
- Credit programs and overall portfolio performance early indicators and triggers.
- Function as the Digital Analytics Power user developer for select programs within Comprehensive Re-engineering and Digitisation Strategy to strengthen and automate front line and second line oversight functions to manage consumer credit risk.
- Think strategically and tactically to plan for, design, implement and test the deliverables, ensure adherence to Power user development processes, calculations and results governance with the flexibility to adjust to new innovations, regulations and priorities.
- Smartly leverage mix of Risk Power user and Technology resources for hybrid implementations delivery meeting the strategy milestones in time and within budget.
- Lead initiatives in Global Consumer Risk Management, and support programs across Risk Management and GCB for identification and implementation of opportunities to enhance performance monitoring and risk identification through process re-engineering, technology, innovation and AI/machine learning.
4. Compl Aml Risk Management Analyst 1
- Apply in-depth specialty knowledge to complete tasks related to Know Your Client (KYC).
- Aid in inquiries investigations.
- Participate in AML training offered through the business.
- Advise and assist business on requirements of the AML Program and Procedures as well as Russian AML laws.
- Ensure compliance and observance of all internal rules, regulations, instructions, and other bank standard acts by Unit employees.
- Resolve AML Compliance issues by selecting solutions from acquired technical experience and precedent
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.