Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is hiring for 24 apprentice job profiles at Defence Electronics Applications Laboratory (DEAL). Interested engineers with a diploma in engineering (in desired stream) for a one-year apprenticeship training at DEAL.
Eligible applicants can apply online on the official website before February 26, 2021. Selection criteria is truly based on the marks obtained in their qualifying examination. All the shortlisted candidates will be eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs 8000.
Those who have passed their diploma in 2018, 2019 and 2020 are eligible to apply for the apprenticeship training at DEAL. Also, candidates who have already undergone any apprenticeship training with DRDO or are currently undergoing training are not eligible to apply for this opportunity.
The official notification regarding these 24 apprentice job profiles are available on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme portal. Look at the details regarding the same are as follows:
- Diploma in Electronics and communication engineering (7 jobs)
- Diploma in Mechanical engineering (4 posts)
- Diploma in Computer science or computer application (13 posts)
- Visit the official MHRDNATS portal and apply before February 26, 2021.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of all the mandatory documents along with the application form on the portal.
- Also, they are required to bring a signed print-out (candidate’s signature) along with original academic documents.
For the detailed information regarding DRDO apprenticeship training, please visit the official notification in detail.