Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) recruitment is conducting a walk-in-interview drive for five junior research fellow (JRF) jobs. These research jobs are available at the Centre for Fire, Explosive and Environment Safety (CFEES).
The Centre for Fire is responsible for the development of several technologies and products that are required in the area of explosive, fire and environmental safety.
Those who will be selected as JRF candidates will be engaged for a training period of two years. This is to be noted that the training period is extendable. Also, they will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 31,000 plus house rent allowance.
- Candidates with a postgraduate degree in Chemistry with specialisation in organic chemistry in first division with NET or GATE qualification are eligible for the interview. Walk-in-interview for this post will be conducted on April 22, 2021. (1 job)
- Candidates with a postgraduate degree in Chemistry with specialisation in physical chemistry in first division with NET or GATE qualification. Walk-in-interview for this post will be conducted on April 22,2021. (1 job)
- Candidates with postgraduate degrees in environmental science/ microbiology/ biotechnology in first division with NET or GATE qualification. Walk-in-interview for these posts will be conducted on April 23, 2021. (3 jobs)
- Eligible candidates are required to carry a type written application along with attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, caste certificate, experience certificates, and publications.
- They are also required to carry a recent passport size photograph affixed on the right top corner of the application and a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs10 drawn in favour of the Director, CFEES, Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Delhi 110054.
Those who are interested in these above posts are advised to go through the official notification in detail.