Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is hiring for the profile of Junior Research Fellowship at its centre in Bengaluru, the Microwave Tube Research and Development Centre (MTRDC). Shortlisted applicants will be engaged initially for a period of two years (the tenure can be extended and it depends on the performance and project requirement). The candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 31,000 along with the house rent allowance as allowed by the rules of DRDO. Here are the details:
Those applying for these profiles must not be more than 28years of age; however, there is an age relaxation of five years for SC, ST and PH candidates, and of three years for OBC candidates as per the Government of India rules. Only Indian Nationals can apply for these profiles. Candidates with the following qualifications may apply for the research fellowship:
- Interested candidates must have passed postgraduate degree such as MSc in microwave science or electronics with first division with NET qualification.
- Or BE/BTech degree in microwave engineering or electronics engineering with first division along with NET or GATE score.
- Or ME/MTech degree in microwave engineering or electronics engineering with first division in both graduate and postgraduate level.
- Or BE/BTech degree in mechanical engineering with first division along with NET or GATE score.
- Or ME/MTech degree in mechanical engineering with first division in both graduate and PG level.
How to apply
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will have to appear for a walk-in-interview to be conducted on January 10 and 11, 2022 at Centre for Learning and Development (CLD) Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore 13, Near BEL Circle Bus Stop.