Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is hiring for 14 various research positions available for Junior Research Fellows (JRF), and Research Associate (RA) for Defence Institute of Psychological Research (DIPR).
DIPR is an Indian defence laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) which deals with the research in the area of psychology for armed force personnel. It is organised under the DRDO’s Directorate of Life Sciences.
All the shortlisted candidates under DIPR will receive a monthly salary of Rs 31,000 for Junior Research Fellow and Rs 54,000 for Research Associate (RA) profiles
Below are the details of the vacancies and qualifications required.-
Research Associate (1 post)
- A candidate must have passed post graduation in Psychology/ Applied Psychology with specialisation in organisation behaviour.
- Or postgraduate in Social Psychology or Personality Assessment with first division and NET qualification can apply.
- One must not be over 28 years of age.
- In case of SC/ST, one will get relaxation by 5 years, and for OBC candidates by three years.
Junior Research Fellow (13 posts)
- First class BE or BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- One must have a valid GATE score.
- ME or MTech in electronics and communication engineering.
- Candidates must have got first division marks in both graduate and postgraduate level from UGC recognised university.
Application Process Details
- Interested candidates are required to fill the application form in the format provided in the official notification before February 15, 2021.
- Address – Director, DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi 110054.
- Also, candidates are required to send their recent passport size colour photograph, and all educational documents.
Those who are interested in applying for these posts can visit the official notification.