Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is hiring freshers for 4 new junior research fellow jobs. The open positions are available at the Young Scientist Laboratory Artificial Intelligence, which is a premier centre of the DRDO. Those shortlisted applicants will work on artificial intelligence (AI) strategies and showcase the potential of AI for defence through early stage solutions. They will also be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 31,000.
Those who have passed BE or BTech degree with ME or MTech the below mentioned streams from AICTE accredited institutes or universities along with a valid UGC NET or GATE score:
- Computer Science (CS)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- The candidate must be aware of fundamentals in problem-solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- He/ she must hold the expertise in at least one programming language such as python or Java.
- The candidate must have a knowledge of artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and deep learning techniques.
- Those who have worked on software libraries such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, TensorRT, and so on would be an advantage.
Interested and eligible applicants are required to send their duly filled application form and scanned documents along with the application form either by post to DYSL-AI Bengaluru office or email to email@example.com.