Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring for the profile of Associate Engineer in Pune. A candidate with 1-3 years of experience can apply for this job profiles. Eaton is a power management company that deals with customers to solve their greatest power challenges through our industry leading electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and vehicle products and services.
Here are the details:
Company: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd
Designation: Associate Engineer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Pune
BE/ BTech – Mechanical Engineering with 1-3 years of experience.
- Contribute to product development by developing mechanical CAD drawings + 3D models of electrical and mechanical components.
- Will be responsible for supporting NPI/ Innovation and Sustaining projects by developing CAD drawings and models of components, sub-assemblies and main assemblies.
- Will be working along with product engineers to understand the design concepts and translate that into model/ design in appropriate CAD tools.
- Will be required to complete the tasks within the stipulated time and with high quality.
- Experience in plastic part & sheet metal part design. Awareness of plastic parts, sheet metal manufacturing processes.
- Hands-on experience on any CAD software, should have worked on parametric modeling, drawing detailing & Assembly build up (UGNX/ Solidworks software experience will be an advantage).
- Understanding of any Product lifecycle management tool like Enovia, Windchill etc. ( Enovia exp. is desirable).
- Understanding of GD&T principles & its applications
- Familiar with Tolerance stack up analysis.
- Experience in Sustaining engineering is desirable (i.e. execution of CO/CR) and should have an understanding of the PLM lifecycle.
- Should have good communication and Interpersonal/ coordination skills.