Gail (India) Limited, the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company is looking to hire Executive Trainees across the country.
Here are the details:
Company: GAIL (India) Limited
Job Profile: Executive Trainee
Salary: Rs 60,000-1,80,000 per month
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical) with at least 65% of aggregate marks from recognised University/ Institution.
- Final year (2021-22) students of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ BTech + ME/ MTech integrated course) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be below 28 Years.
- Candidates will be required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022.
- Based on the GATE-2022 score, candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds or group discussion and personal interview.
All interested and eligible applicants can apply for this job profile in online mode by applying for GATE 2022 on or before September 24, 2021.
Important Note: Only GATE 2022 Score is valid for this recruitment process.
**Interested candidates can check the official website of GAIL to find more details.