The after-effects of COVID-19 pandemic seem to be wearing off in the IT industry in 2021. The IT sector has seen a rise in the demand for fresh IT graduates in recent months. Top multinational corporations and tech giants are on a hiring spree now in India.
Several new openings are announced for the fresher computer graduates for February 2021. Top companies like Vodafone, Genpact, Accenture, Google, etc. are hiring in India. Enlisted below are some of the top job openings for IT graduates.
1. Associate Query Management at Accenture | Gurugram
Accenture invites fresh graduates to apply for Associate Query Management. Candidates will handle escalations, solve customer queries, and manage the dissatisfied customers. The graduate with the experience of 1-3 years can apply for this role at Accenture’s official website.
2. Front-end CAD Engineer at Google | Bangalore
Google is hiring for the Fresher CAD Engineer. Candidates that have a degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science with a few years of experience in developing, debugging, and supporting tools and flow can apply for the job role. Apply here.
3. Fresh Commerce Graduates as Process Associate at Genpact | Gurugram
Candidates can apply in Genpact for the role of Process Associate in Gurugram. Genpact offers global services to the companies to transform their businesses with digitally-led and intelligent operations. The candidates that have the degree in B.Com with great communication skills can apply for this role through the official website.
4. Engineer Trainee at American Express | Bengaluru, Gurugram
Candidates can apply to the multinational financial services corporation – American Express Company. The candidates with bachelor and master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and other disciplines can apply for the role. Apply here.
5. Analyst at Deloitte | Hyderabad
Candidates with Bachelor and Master’s Degree can apply for the job role of Analyst at Deloitte. The key role of the candidate will be to maintain, update, and manage the data within the SAP system for DTLLs businesses. Apply here.
6. Associate Application Engineer at Pearson | Bangalore
The top British publishing and education company – Pearson is hiring for their office in Bangalore for the position of Associate Application Engineer. The company is looking for candidates with 0-3 years of experience in IT or with a Computer Science/Engineering/IT degree. The major responsibilities of the job role are:
- Understanding system issues and its impact using technical skills and system knowledge.
- Monitoring application server to identify threats or roadblocks.
- Resolving issues using technical skills.
- Maintaining the knowledge base of system issues
Candidates can apply here.