The renowned tech giant Google is hiring software engineer jobs for college graduates in India and job location for this profile is in Bengaluru, Karnataka and Hyderabad, Telangana. The shortlisted applicants will be given an opportunity to share their preferred working location. The software engineer at Google will help the company in developing the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
Here are the details:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
**Interested candidates can apply for these jobs on the official website.