Google is offering a free online course “Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow APIs”. The 15 hours course on Machine Learning is a fast-paced and practical introduction for users. The course is compiled with real-world case studies, video lectures, hands-on practical exercises.
The participants that are interested or have knowledge of Machine Learning, pandas, NumPy, calculus, trigonometry, algebra, etc. Google is providing the course to give an introduction to Machine Learning Problem Framing. The course also includes one-hour study material for users that will help them to identify appropriate problems for machine learning.
The candidates that are interested know about machine learning can take this course without any prior knowledge about it. However, candidates should be good programmers, have some experience with the Python programming language, must be comfortable with linear equations, variables, histograms, graphs of functions, and statistical means.
Syllabus covered in Google free online course on Machine Learning
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Descending into Machine Learning
- Describe examples of products for general methods and use of machine learning to fix problems
- Reducing loss
- Have conversations about problem-solving methods for machine learning
- Apply hypothesis testing to machine learning problems
- Contrasting and comparing machine learning to other programming methods
- Identifying and solving issues with machine learning
The participants can visit Google’s official website to know more about the free online course and take it.