Hero MotoCorp Limited, formerly Hero Honda, is an Indian multinational motorcycle and scooter manufacturer based in New Delhi is currently hiring for various profiles across India. The company is looking to fill the following positions – Associate Manager Legal, Tech Manager- IoT, Global Mobility and Payroll Manager, Engineer – Vehicle Layout and Senior Engineer/Engineer (Proto Manufacturing – Rapid Metal Casting). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs and other positions at Hero MotoCorp Limited at TimesJobs portal. Check out job details for these profiles below:
1. Associate Manager Legal
- Manage, assist & execute IPR matters of the company for both Domestic & International markets to safeguard & protect Company’s interest.
- Managing & assisting in contract management for difference verticals of the company ensuring legal compliance and mitigating risk exposure.
- Rendering time to time advise to different verticals of the company to address their specific business needs/issues as per relevant legal regulations, provisions and ensuring Legal compliance.
- Managing, advising and assisting in the consumer & other litigations to avoid any adverse legal action & mitigate legal risk against the company.
2. Tech Manager- IoT
Location: Gurugram (Haryana), Delhi/ NCR
- Commercial 2W sharing Solutions development, validation and implementation for the creation of a business model.
- Two-Wheeler Telematics device selection and fitment.
- Device fitment Process and Parts standardisation.
- Device testing & Data management.
- Coordination with other stakeholders.
3. Global Mobility and Payroll Manager
- Payroll Administration To ensure the timely processing of Payroll and salary disbursal.
- Payroll administration – Update the salary and benefits related data in the system before salary processing.
- Ensure timely salary processing with zero errors.
- MIS – To prepare the analysis reports as and when required.
- HR Operations – Manage all the HR Operations activities are being processed properly to ensure the timely delivery for employee satisfaction.
- Preparing the communication mail for new hire induction program and taking the HR session & NPS session during the induction.
- F&F settlements – Handling the F&F settlements activities from resignation till final clearance for HO & Zones and M4 & above for all locations.
- Any data point required for different analysis as required by senior management. Manage the process in coordination of local HR contact points.
4. Engineer – Vehicle Layout
Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Study and make the 2 D layout with inputs from STL.
- Data management in Design Collaboration and BOM checking.
- Packaging study , gaps specification compilation. Dynamic gap analysis.
- Documenting the learning from projects whether inhouse/ design houses.
5. Senior Engineer/Engineer (Proto Manufacturing – Rapid Metal Casting)
Location: Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Provides engine design related solutions, Implementation of core technical solutions meeting the CTQ targets for engine design projects.
- Guidance in all technical issues and ensure that are they working fine or not.
- Provides innovations and new technologies, ensures commonality compliant to HMCL strategy.
- Escalate in case of unresolvable conflicts of CTQ targets.
- Effective communication with the senior management team for timely future decisions.