American multinational information technology company Hewlett-Packard (or HP) is hiring techies to join their growing team of software developers. Here are all the details you need to know:
Job title: Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Good knowledge on C, C++ and Linux.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based plat arms.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development. Participates to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Year of passing: 2021
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the post by logging on to career page on the official website.