The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inviting applications for profiles such as job role Process Engineer and Computer Programmer. The potential candidates can apply online by July 8, 2021.
Here is all you need to know about these job openings:
1. Process Engineer
Job post – 5
- BE/ BTech degree in any Engineering stream with Master Degree in Environmental Engineering from any institute/ university recognised by the Central/ State Government/ AICTE.
2. Computer Programmer
Job post – 1
- BE/ BTech(Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology with programming as an essential component of the degree course)/ MCA/ ‘B’ or ‘C’ Level Course of NIELIT.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Information Technology (preferred).
- Candidate must be between 18-45 years as reckoned on January 1, 2021.
- Candidates will go through a preliminary test or online screening followed by the personality or interview test. The final merit list will come after document verification and interviews.
- In the first step, applicants are required to visit the official website and click on “Apply Online” link.
- After this go to the “Online Application Registration” and register yourself on the new portal via the “New Registration” link.
- Now login to the account and apply for the desired position.
- Upload all the documents mentioned, make payment, and submit the application online.
- The candidate can take the printout of the application form for the further use.
Those who are eligible and interested to apply for above profile can read the official notification here.