Global banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC is hiring for various positions in Pune, India. It is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company with total assets of US$2.715 trillion. The bank is hiring for the profiles such as Senior Software Engineer/Markets & Sec Services IT, Consultant Specialist/Wholesale IT, Senior Consultant Specialist/Markets & Sec Services IT, Manager Business Analyst/Markets & Sec Services IT and Project Manager/Wealth & Personal Banking IT. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for these job profiles on TimesJobs portal. Here are the details of these jobs:
1. Senior Software Engineer/Markets & Sec Services IT
- Experience Java programmer with good understanding of fundamental programming concepts i.e. Object orientation, transactional systems, concurrent processing, Messaging.
- Developers must have hands-on experience on Spring Framework.
- Configuration of the Java based ETL framework as per requirements.
- Experience of SQL and PL/SQL Programming.
- Developers must have experience in a Messaging framework like JMS, Solace Messaging.
- Produce maintainable and testable code using Java, Spring and related technologies in a microservices environment.
2. Consultant Specialist/Wholesale IT
- Good knowledge and experience in project management especially in handling infrastructure projects.
- Primarily responsible for the planning and execution of IT Operations projects with quality and within the agreed timelines.
- The job holder is desired to have the ability to grasp new technologies and concepts and willingness to take ownership of the project assigned to him.
- Role requires constantly liaising with the business partners, DevOps teams and other stakeholders and will also be responsible for identifying the project risks and maintaining the risk & issue log.
- The job holder should not only be able to see the big picture to understand project scope/impact but demonstrate the ability to deliver into the detail where necessary.
- Good Understanding of Infrastructure technologies such as WAS/WPS/Oracle/MQ, Unix, networking etc.
3. Senior Consultant Specialist/Markets & Sec Services IT
- Primary skills: Spring, Micro Services, Web Services, Core Java (Threading, Caching, Streams, Lambda, Design Patterns, Containers etc.) , JSON, Angular 8
- Familiar with: GCP, NoSQL(MongoDB, HBase), NodeJS, React, Application Security, GCP/PCF/AWS
- Messaging: Solace, Kafka
- Deployment CI/CS: Jenkins, Ansible, Shell
- Good to have skills: JMock/ Mockito, CI-CD, Apache Spark, Apache Beam, basic Python.
4. Manager Business Analyst/Markets & Sec Services IT
- Functional requirements gathering and act as a business analyst in conjunction with Asset Class representatives and associated IT/Operations teams.
- Document creation, completion and distribution post, edit, maintain all associated project documentation based on standard practices.
- Assist with coordination and execution of implementations of the system across global sites.
- Work closely with the associated Development Manager to schedule deliveries, set timelines and coordinate deliverables.
- Help in troubleshooting during various testing phases for deliverables including associated support and coordination across various stakeholder groups.
- Work to ensure the full range of priorities are managed, negotiated and agreed to create and support a global workbook for the program.
5. Project Manager/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
- Manage delivery of a program/ proposition under a Value Stream/ Sub Value stream.
- Manage agile delivery of epics and stories in the backlog using Kanban or Scrum from requirements through to production.
- Manage agile planning forums for taking stories from backlog into delivery. E.g. SAFe Program Increment Planning, and Sprint Planning.
- Ownership of Clarity projects and supporting forecasting, financial interlock and HIBS reporting.
- Financial management and tracking of effort undertaken to deliver features, plus financial management of non resourcing costs as required (e.g. licensing, hardware).
- Management and reporting of Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies.
- Weekly status reporting to program lead and business stakeholders, ensuring full traceability between requirements, effort, cost and status.
- Management and execution of HSBC IT Security, Risk and Regulatory and Compliance governance processes.
- Management and execution of HSBC Change and Release Management processes.
- Management of Service Transition activities as part of Go Live readiness.
- Engage with PMO for resourcing and other administration matters.
- Attend various working sessions and meetings as required.