American IT firm, IBM is on a hiring spree in India. The tech firm is hiring for multiple positions in the country. Here are the top 5 jobs that you can apply for.
1. Application Developer: Microsoft .NET | Bangalore, Karnataka
- Functions as developer focused on .NET,C#
- Demonstrate expertise in object-oriented design and analysis
- Reviews and analyses change requests to determine the scope of work and estimate the level of effort for application changes.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
- Maintains direct knowledge of and applies all applications maintenance technical processes, procedures, and quality standards
- Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
- Technologies: C#.Net, LINQ, .Net Framework 4.0, WCF, Jquery, MVC 3/4/5, Entity Framework, SSRS, SSIS, Redis, KendoUI, K2 Workflow, QNxt, MS SQL
2. Package Consultant: Salesforce | Gurgaon, Haryana
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Optimising your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Understanding the client’s business challenges and offering a solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with the executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, managing change and training methods.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding of the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
- Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
3. Solution Manager | Multiple cities
- Gathering of technical requirements, the coordination of delivery organisations and vendors to build a solution and cost case, the writing of the technical statement of work and accountability for the overall technical solution
- Meeting timelines and achieving customer expectations while delivering solutions. Candidates should have experience in understanding and managing contracts
- Work with minimal management direction and communicate well with client and Sales Opportunity Owner
- Orchestrate the development of simple to complex, multi-year, custom solutions and associated cost cases
- Lead and develop detailed technical solutions for small, large and complex engagements.
- You will present, review and modify the solution, with the internal/external client and key stakeholders, to meet deal requirements and to close the deal for IBM
- Lead cross-geography, cross line of business teams of subject-matter experts. Leverage the full breadth of services, labour, assets, and software products to develop complex, multi-year solutions and optimised cost cases that meet client requirements and needs considering the client’s base case and IBM’s profitability
4. Linux SME | Bangalore, Karnataka
- Involved in crafting, running and monitoring the infrastructure to support UNIX-Linux Server
- Implement Distributed Queuing on various platforms.
- Implement Triggering and work on both Channel and Application Triggering by configuring channel Initiators and Trigger Monitors.
- Implement Clustering mechanism to reduce the administrative tasks.
- Work on Client-Server architecture for one-to-one and one to many connections.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in IT Industry
- Mandatory Certification on RHCE & Red Hat Enterprise Linux® Diagnostics and Troubleshooting & Red Hat Performance Tuning: Linux in Physical, Virtual, and Cloud
- Knowledge on Ansible or OpenShift, exposure to AWS or Azure (Preferably)
- Scripting Knowledge is a must on any of Bash or Python or Perl
- Hands-on EMC PowerPath along with experience in SAN and NAS storage
- Ability to work independently with the Vendor to resolve issues ( OS and Hardware)
Full Stack Application Developer | Bangalore, Karnataka
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Build applications for IBMers around the world, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
- Be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of critical IBM internal applications
- Perform application development based on Agile methodologies & participate in requirements/user story analysis, design and execution
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Continually focus on improving the application
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when required
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- 4+ yrs of experience in Backend and Front-end technologies.