The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur has announced the launch of its new campus, which will provide courses for working people and entrepreneurs.
In the eyes of Dr Mahadeo Jaiswal, director of IIM Sambalpur, the campus is aimed at attracting individuals who are interested in advancing their businesses or careers while earning an MBA.
According to Dr. Jaiswal, it is a third-generation IIM that focuses on three key areas: teaching, research, and incubation.
Commenting on the opening of the new campus and the introduction of the new courses, Dr Jaiswal said, “We are thrilled to announce the opening of our new campus in Delhi. The institution is devoted to providing the highest quality education and fostering a community of professionals capable of driving change and leading organizations to success. With this new campus, we aim to further our mission of providing world-class management education from a premium IIM to students and professionals across India. We look forward to welcoming students, entrepreneurs, and professionals to our new campus in Delhi.”
As Minister of State for Education, Dr Subhas Sakar underscored that IIM Sambalpur prides itself on innovation, integration, and inclusivity as well as creating entrepreneurs of the future.
“I hope this executive MBA program will provide many future leaders to the nation with a global outlook and dynamic approach to solving problems,” he further stated.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participants will get the following benefits:
- MBA, 2-year degree programme in the national capital of the country (Delhi) with an option of Dual degree from Sorbonne Business School, Paris, France, Institute of International Universities Consortium (IIE), Paris, France, and University of Bordeaux, France.
- International Immersion Programme.
- Interactions with corporate and faculties from top national and international Business Schools.
- Build influential connections.
- IIM Sambalpur Alumni status.
- Rigorous, cutting-edge curriculum with entrepreneurial orientation.
- Flipped classroom pedagogy.
- Focus on cohort diversity across nationalities.
- Specialization in Digital Strategy and Product Management, Entrepreneurial Innovation, and Functional domain.