One of the biggest public technical and research universities – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is hiring for the post of Senior Project Research Scientist. Here are the details of this position:
Senior Project Research Scientist
Last date to apply – 22nd January 2021
Qualification & Eligibility – 10+ years of experience in research/academics and PhD in the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Location – IIT Bombay
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking, strong organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience of publishing papers in conference and international journals proceedings.
- Understanding of digital and wireless communication with a strong research aptitude.
- Drive to exceed goals, self-motivated, and willing to make the right decisions.
Project Title – RF planning tools and experiential validations
About the project – It includes the development of the model RF tool for the propagation of the frequency bands. The implementation of testbeds in the context of wireless mesh networks to verify performance.
How to apply – Interest candidates can visit the official website and apply directly.