Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar is hiring for 37 non-teaching vacancies including librarian, deputy librarian, executive engineer, junior technical superintendent, junior superintendent, junior assistant, junior laboratory assistant, and so on. All the interested candidates can submit their application forms before February 25.
Librarian (1 vacancy)
- Candidates must have a PhD degree in library science, information science, documentation, or archives and manuscript keeping.
Deputy Librarian (2 vacancies)
- Candidate with a postgraduate/master’s degree in library science, information science or documentation, with at least 55% aggregate marks.
- One must have a consistently good academic record.
Executive engineer (1 vacancy)
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or electrical engineering or equivalent.
Junior technical superintendent (3 vacancies)
- Undergraduate degree with at least 55% aggregate marks (mechanical, electrical, electronics, civil, biotechnology, chemical, computer science, computer application and material science engineering).
- Postgraduate degree with at least 55% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry or bio-science with three years’ work experience.
- MTech with at least 55% aggregate marks in relevant branches of engineering with one year of work experience.
Junior superintendent (5 vacancies)
- Postgraduate degree with at least 55% aggregate marks with at least three years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree with at least 55% aggregate marks with at least five years of relevant experience.
- A candidate with two years degree or diploma after graduation, like LLB, CA, MBA are also eligible to apply.
Junior assistant (10 vacancies)
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline with two years’ work experience using computer applications.
Junior laboratory assistant (10 vacancies)
- BE or BTech degree with at least 55% marks in any branch of engineering.
- 3 years diploma with at least 55% marks in Engineering with two years’ work experience in laboratory or research programme.
- Candidates with BSc with physics, chemistry or bio-science with at least 55% aggregate marks with two years’ work experience in laboratory or research programme are also eligible.
- ITI with at least 55% marks with six years’ work experience and good knowledge of computer utilisation.
Junior laboratory attendant or junior helper vacancy (5 vacancies)
- Candidates who have passed class 10th and have one year’s trade training with ITI certificate or equivalent in any discipline associated with manufacturing, electrical, chemical, civil or computers.
- A candidate must have relevant work experience of at least three years.
- One who has passed class 10th with at least five years of professional experience of maintenance in relevant areas, such as hospitality, hospitals, library, laboratories and offices of reputed organizations.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply on the official IIT Gandhinagar website.
- They are required to submit the application form before February 25, 2021.
- Candidates, other than SC, ST, PwD, ex-servicemen and women, are required to pay an online application fee of Rs 200.