Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has released application forms for various project-related jobs available at the Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research.
IIT Madras is hiring for various job profiles such as Senior Business Development Executive IP, Senior Executive CRM, Research Associate, Project Technician, Senior Executive Patent Analytics, Manager IP Marketing and Junior Research Fellow.
All the shortlisted candidates will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs 50,000 based on their profile, qualifications and experience.
Eligibility Criteria for various jobs
Senior Executive Patent Analytics
- Those who have passed BE/BTech or have a BSc degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Electricals, Computer sciences, Chemical or Metallurgy are eligible to apply. Last date to apply for this profile is February 19, 2021.
Manager IP Marketing
- Those who have BE/BTech degree from a reputed university or college with an MBA in marketing are eligible to apply. Last date to apply for this profile is February 19, 2021.
- Candidates who have done diploma in Electronics, Electrical, or Instrumentation with a minimum of 75% aggregate marks are eligible to apply. Last date to apply for this profile is February 23, 2021.
- Candidates with a PhD, MPhil or Postgraduate in management or social sciences are eligible to apply.
- Those with MBA in HR, MSW, Psychology, Sociology, Entrepreneurship or Gender Studies with NET or SLET with a minimum 55 % of aggregate marks in the post-graduation can apply for the post. Last date to apply for this profile is February 24, 2021.
Senior Business Development Executive IP and Senior Executive CRM
- Those who have an engineering background along with an MBA in Marketing are eligible to apply. Last date to apply for this profile is February 26, 2021.
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates with UG/PG degree in Civil Engineering along with national level entrance exam qualification can apply for this post. The last date to apply for this job is February 26, 2021.
For the detailed information on all the above-mentioned jobs, candidates can visit the
official website, and submit the online applications on the same portal.